All necessary forms and information for 2014 enrolment can be downloaded below.
Applications to enrol for the new school Year must be received from all prospective students by the advertised closing date.
Where the usual place of residence for prospective students lies within the described zone for Palmerston North Girls’ High School, those students will be offered enrolment. Proof of residence may be required.
The residency zone is defined as being the area inside the boundaries created by:
- Main Street between Cook and Fitzroy Streets;
- Cook and Fitzroy Streets to the Manawatu River;
- Massey University area;
- Albany Road to Old West Road;
- The intersection of Aokautere Drive and Moonshine Valley Road, including Moonshine Valley Road; and
- All roads off the eastern side of Aokautere Drive and Old West Road between Albany and Moonshine Valley roads, including Turitea Road to Harts Road, and Pacific Drive.
Applications for enrolment from students who do not meet the residency criteria will be considered for enrolment according to the following order of priority:
- Special Programmes – not applicable.
- Applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Applicants are children of board employees.
- All other applicants
Where places for out of zone enrolment are oversubscribed, selection within the priority group will be by ballot in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary for Education under S11G(1) of the Education Act 1989.